Tuesday, June 11, 2019

But I Care

Dating and getting to know people intimately is quite a journey, especially when trying more new things at the same time.  For context, I didn't really know exactly what I wanted but it was along the lines of something exclusive but casual, not looking to settle down or look too far down the road. 

It hasn't been that long just yet with one person, but the most challenging thing I'm experiencing, is the sudden onslaught of self-consciousness and insecurity that I never gave a fuck about before. Excuse me? Well I'll deal with that somehow. 
What I'm not sure I know how to deal with though, is when I speak some of these feelings at one moment.  Naturally you say that no one cares. I know that no one really cares, but I do. 

Something I can't control, and I definitely cannot ignore, for now atleast.

No comments:

Post a Comment