Thursday, December 28, 2017

//.Questions for Self Discovery.//

https://www.pinterest.com.au/pin/654147914598593745/

1. How do I feel at the moment?
Super tired, but also calm from a late night coffee.

2. What do I need more of in my life?
Probably more relationships haha slowly going nuts either way

3. What would make me happy right now?
Seeing my little brother

4.  What is going right in my life?
Me making my own decisions.

5.  What am I grateful for?
All the basics.  And some kind of talent and potential others see in me.

6. Small victories and successes.
Travelling solo.  Going to the other side of the world.  Staying in the same job for nearly 2 years. Graduating university.

7.  What's bothering me? Why?
Typical girl shit.  Will others who I like, like me?  And my health.

8.  What are my priorities at the moment?
Prepping to move out.

9.  When did I experience joy this week?
Christmas day chill with the siblings

10.  What do I love about myself?
My accepting attitude, My own preference for my face. My ideals of beauty

11.  What/Who means the world to me and why?
Not sure yet. As for who, my family, and my own self.

12.  If I could share one message to the world, what would it be?
"We're made of star stuff" & "You are the universe in and of itself"
blah blah blah

13.  What advice would I give to my younger self? (Do I follow this now?)
Listen less to those who try and make decisions for you, do your own thinking and research, and make your own decisions.

14.  What lesson did I learn this week?
It's possible to get over one guy, with another distraction however forced.




1 comment: